Graduate Internship programme
Petrojam’s Graduate Internship programme is aimed at providing a year of valuable work experience to tertiary level graduates.
- Completed first or second degree within the last 12 months.
- Be between the ages of 21 and 30 years.
- Be a Jamaican.
Applications will not be accepted for 2021 as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Summer Employment programme
Petrojam’s Annual Summer Employment Programme for high school and tertiary level students runs from June 3 to August 22 each year. Students are employed in two batches for six weeks at a time.
- Be currently enrolled in a fulltime secondary or tertiary level programme.
- Be between the ages of 16 and 25 years.
- Have a maximum of one past experience in the programme.
Applications will not be accepted for the summer of 2021 as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.